So it has been quite a time. A lot has been going on, all of it good, much of it sexy, some of it personal, and a bit of pride and politics. It’s all over the map, really. Read on, you won’t be disappointed!
- First off, I have to say, I’ve been contacted by more guys that want to meet up with me than I can shake a stick at. Some bondage, some feet, some gunge. Many of these offers came completely unsolicited. Not quite sure what I’m doing, but it’s pretty flattering! I’m a bit overwhelmed with some many offers, many from pretty cute younger guys. I’m going to see what I can do, but if I can’t meet with you, don’t take it personally. I just may not have the time to get to all of you! And to be honest, I’m also trying to spend more time with my own guy–he’s gotta come first, you know. In all meanings of the word, heh heh heh.
- Speaking of the BF, he found out about a great story from Target… they are selling gay pride shirts! Now, it’s only being done online, but that’s rather major anyway as far as I’m concerned. After all, they are a very major national retail chain here in the US, and not many other stores would probably be so bold (although Old Navy did a bit a while back). So visit, buy, and support their decision.
- Continuing political topics briefly, don’t forget to support JC Penny… they took a lot of heat for having openly gay Ellen as their spokesperson, and for presenting a lesbian couple as moms. Conservatives are boycotting them. We need to support them. Their courage also needs to be rewarded, especially since they aren’t doing too great financially right now. It makes it appear as if “they” are winning. Let’s change that, shall we?
- Oh, and in honor of pride, I hope to be posting a little something special next weekend, which will coincide with Los Angeles Pride. But with a twist. Look for it.
- Getting back to the blog… lately, a ton of you have been sending me pics. And they are all awesome. There are so many of them, it’s going to take me a while to sort through them and get around to posting them. So please be patient. However, I gotta say, this is a great problem to have! Please keep it up and keep me busy. 😉
- Next, I’ve been chatting again with Restwalker. We’ve been on quite a hiatus due to our respective school/work schedules, but he’s up and running quite strong again, so I encourage you to visit.
- On the blogger connection note, a cool friend of mine who just started his own blog asked me to submit pics of my gag collection, which he posted here. Stop by and take a look, and I thank him for putting them up! I think many of you will find it fun. He’s also asking for others to submit pics of their own gag collection. I think that could be fun, go do it! Oh, and if you have any specific questions about my gags, feel free to ask. But nearly half of them were bought from Mr. S.
- Lastly… and the biggest news… I got a great donation gift from reader ccontrol. Now, I haven’t even had a chance to try it out yet, so I still gotta hope it fits… but regardless, I’m overwhelmed with his generosity.
It’s going to be this German model once it’s all assembled. Sadly, I haven’t yet had a chance to put it on yet (ccontrol did provide me with detailed directions), but I will definitely keep you all updated should it work out. I can’t thank him enough.
- And if you’re very clever, you may realize that this means I now have an address where people can send me things. Now I’m not going to make it public here. But that said, if there is something you’d like to send my way, let me know. I’m probably only really going to accept gifts/packages from people I know or have talked with for a while, but if you have something in mind, we can try to work something out. 😉