So if you follow my tweets (and if you don’t, you should be), you’ll know I saw this on display at a Hollister store last week:
When I asked them about it, they did say it wasn’t out yet at the time–it was sort of a preview–but by the time you read this, it should be available in their stores any day now, if it’s not already.
Obviously I am not affiliated with them, so if you do buy it, I don’t see a dang cent (lol), but I do think it’d be a fun way for us kinky feet folk to be a bit more open and stylish in a discrete sort of way. And while I didn’t get to take a picture of the back, there is another, larger barefoot print there too. Perhaps a hint to someone else to have you face down on the floor and place their foot their in a display of power and domination? Just an idea… I think maybe the twink, blonde, lanky, and flip flopped employee I asked about this shirt could model it for me so I could see it’s uses for myself.
Other unrelated tidbits:
- Is the blog All American Kinkster down? If so, when and why did that happen? I seem to have missed that announcement.
- May be trying out a vac rack and cube soon. Any advice, pointers, or requests, let me know.
- Apparently, Formspring is going to be shutting down at the end of the month, so I will be removing that from my blog. But you can always email me with your questions, I’m always happy to hear from you readers!
- Back from this post ages ago, I still have an extra pair of shoes to toy with. I got one request to wear them, but they are too large for me. 🙁 Any other thoughts?
- I’m in the middle of a lot of personal life situations that are good, but very time consuming. While I intend to keep the blog up as much as I can, if I vanish for a short period, that’s why. I would return as soon as possible.
- Also going out of town next week (a bit of work and a bit of fun), so I may be slow to respond to emails.
And lastly, I’ve now made any affiliate posts I create here with their own tag label. That means you can now search them independently and see any past items I’ve liked and featured, and sales (although if the posts are old, there’s a good chance the sale is no longer valid).
To search for them, or any other label/tag that catches your fancy, just see the sidebar titled “Tags” at the left.